Induction lithium battery pack for alarm, lithium battery for alarm, smart lock battery) In people’s life, locks are everywhere. Such as electric vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles, etc. all need to add locks to prevent theft. With the development of science and technology, locks are becoming more intelligent and humane. In order to better prevent theft, more and more people require alarm functions for locks. Early lock alarms used primary (non-rechargeable) batteries; to extend the life of the lock alarm, rechargeable lithium batteries will gradually replace primary batteries.
I. Product design characteristics and requirements:
1. The lock is often used in outdoor environments, and it is required to have waterproof performance and waterproof grade IP67.
2. Locks are usually small in size, and have strict requirements for the structural design of the alarm. They are small in size, light in weight, and portable.
3. The charging time is longer and longer, and the battery is required to be small in size and high in capacity; a polymer lithium battery with high capacity density is used.
4. The sound of the alarm is required to be larger, so that the farther the distance is, the more obvious the warning effect, the buzzer reaches 120db.
5. Circuit board design requires low self-power consumption.
6. With battery low battery alarm function, prompt the user to charge in time.
Design scheme and specifications:
1) Cell design:
Polymer lithium battery: 482023-2P1S-3.7V400mAh
Discharge current: 0.5C up to 1C
Charging current: 0.5C up to 1C
2) Structure and waterproof design:
1. Plastic parts are made of ABS + PC material, fireproof and strong.
2. The battery and PCBA board are designed with sealing rings and filled with silicone to ensure safety and good waterproof performance.
3. The buzzer is integrated with the plastic parts to ensure that the product is waterproof and strong.
4. The buzzer is 120db, the volume is large, and the transmission is far.
3) Circuit design requirements:According to the chemical characteristics of the lithium battery itself and the working characteristics of the forklift, the protection circuit is designed specifically. In addition to the functions of overcharge, overdischarge, overcurrent, and short circuit protection, the protection board design also fully considers The problem of power dissipation and balance of the entire group of batteries. The entire protection board uses aluminum alloy as the heat dissipation substrate, and the temperature rise is less than 20 degrees.
The imported IC and MOS tube are used to monitor the battery cells in real-time, such as over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, short-circuit and other functions, so that the battery cells can work in a safe, stable and efficient range.
4) Alarm design requirements:
1. When the power is less than 20%, the customer issues an intermittent alarm sound when unlocking to remind the customer to charge in time.
2. When the alarm can manually set the alarm start and close function, when the alarm is activated, the lock will be shaken by external conditions, and a continuous alarm sound will be issued. Duration 15S. If the external shaking does not stop, the alarm will continue to be issued until the interference shaking stops.
Post time: Dec-13-2019