Many people don’t know the correct maintenance method for lithium battery. Below, our professional lithium battery brings you 9 correct lithium battery maintenance methods. Let’s take a look.
1. In order to avoid spontaneous combustion, maintain good natural ventilation during the entire charging process. Due to the high temperature, it is flammable and explosive. It is best to put it in the charging port when charging.
2. If the battery is deformed or heats up, please stop using it.
3. Lithium batteries should be stored in a cool, dry and safe environment.
4. Avoid placing the lithium battery near a heat source, using fire, flammable and explosive gases and liquids, otherwise it is likely to cause the battery to leak, heat, smoke, catch fire and explode.
5. If the lithium battery needs to be stored for a long time (more than one month), it is recommended to charge it to 40-60, and the storage time needs to charge the battery for 1-2 hours per month.
6. It is expressly forbidden to disassemble or modify the battery without authorization, otherwise the warranty will not be provided.
7. When storing lithium batteries, prevent metal objects from entering the battery box, otherwise it is likely to cause leakage, heat generation, smoke, fire and battery explosion.
8. It is not recommended to charge lithium batteries at home. When charging, please place the charger and battery in a stable, dry air, free of flammable and explosive substances, and an open and safe place out of reach of children.
9. The battery must be charged within 24 hours after it is fully discharged, and the charging time is not less than 3 hours.
Post time: May-26-2021