What is the cause of the zero voltage or low voltage of the polymer lithium battery, the possible reasons are the following large-capacity lithium batteries:
1. The external short circuit of the polymer lithium battery, such as a pile of batteries falling to the ground, the pole ears are shorted to each other, and the positive and negative ears are clamped on the same side when the battery is on the cabinet.
2. The internal short circuit of the polymer lithium battery, or micro short circuit, such as: the positive and negative burrs penetrate the diaphragm paper to contact the short circuit, the diaphragm paper does not enclose the pole piece or is just flush with the pole piece, causing a short circuit, etc.
3. The lithium polymer battery has a broken ear
4. The ear lug does not expose the packaging film, and the ear lug is connected to the short-circuit large-capacity lithium battery through the aluminum foil in the middle layer of the packaging.
5. Lithium polymer battery does not become charged
The above five points are the possible reasons for the zero or low voltage of the polymer lithium battery. When this happens, you can check them one by one to see what is wrong!
If you have more questions, please contact us
Post time: May-14-2020