Need to pay attention to the following points:
1. Since the newly purchased lithium-ion battery has a little power, the user can use it directly when he gets the battery, and then recharge the remaining power. After 2~3 times of normal use, the lithium-ion battery can be fully activated. active. Here is a special reminder: Don’t misbelieve the rumors from the salesperson or the Internet, the new lithium-ion battery needs to be activated for up to 12 hours when it is used for the first time.
2. Lithium-ion batteries have no memory effect and can be charged as they are used, but it should be noted that lithium-ion batteries cannot be over-discharged, as over-discharging will cause irreversible capacity loss. When the machine prompts that the battery is low, it will start charging immediately.
3. In daily use, the newly charged lithium-ion battery should be put on hold for half an hour, and the charging performance is stable before use, otherwise it will affect the battery performance.
4. When the instrument is not in use, be sure to take out the battery and store it in a dry and cool place.
5. Pay attention to the use environment of lithium ion batteries: the charging temperature of lithium ion batteries is 0℃～45℃, and the discharge temperature of lithium ion batteries is -20℃～60℃.
6. Do not mix the battery with metal objects, lest the metal objects touch the positive and negative electrodes of the battery, causing a short circuit, damaging the battery and causing injury.
7. Do not knock, acupuncture, ravage, modify, or expose lithium-ion batteries in the sun, and do not place the batteries in microwave, high-voltage and other environments.
Post time: Jan-08-2022